"There can't be a rainbow, without a little rain"

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Motivational

Motivation! when I hear that word a lot of things come to my mind like courage, confidence, the ability to do anything I want, working hard and so much more. the way motivation works is that it makes you move when your standing still. It gives you the thought that you can do anything you want once you put your mind to it. I personally love the feeling of Motivation! it makes me grateful for every single thing I have. It makes me ready to accomplish whatever I want. It makes me set a goal and run for it not thinking twice about what I'm going through,. It's amazing the feeling of motivation, and i'm sure you all felt it before. Because life motivation is life without hope without faith. Not having the feeling of accomplishment, Doesn't help you have faith it your ability contrary it makes you demotivated and apathy. you should always believe in yourself and what you capable of doing. "At times all what someone needs is a little motivation" =]

                                                                       Written By:
                                                                                               Jasmin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment