"There can't be a rainbow, without a little rain"

Friday, July 15, 2011

July Playlist 2011

so lately i've been bored of my normal everyday songs, so 2 days ago I started to look for good songs, and I think I found some really good songs and decided to share them ;) , so Enjoy! oh and i'll probably add moree :D if I find any other good ones, i'm still wanting to check out Selena Gomez's new album and Colbie Cailliat's new album too, and I wanted more songs from Adele and I think Taylor Swift made new songs too, i'm not sure, here are the songs :
    Skyssracpper - Demi Lovato
Tonight Tonight - Hot Chelle Rae
Enrique Iglesias - Why Not Me
The Fray-Trust Me
Bruno Mars - Talking To The Moon
Bruno Mars - Count on me
Marry You - Bruno Mars
Why? Jason Aldean
Adele - Someone Like You
Kesha - Crazy Beautiful Life
Katy perry - Last Friday Night
"Wishlist" - Lily Halpern
Kellie Pickler - Best Days Of Your Life
Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song
Chris Brown - Yeah 3x
Colbie Caillat - Brighter Than The Sun
Greyson Chance - Unfriend You
The Script- The Man Who Can't Be Moved 
Nothing by The Script




Did you like the techno color up there ^ :P
anyway I have too download them all ughh, and then I don't know how to put it on my phone since my UCB doesn't work for my laptop , so I have to put it on my sister's phone then on to mine, but i don't think she'll let me xD or i can put it on my I-Pod but I don't have headphones -.- I break them all hahah xD
so I don't know what to do :( any suggestions ? I want a new I-pod and a new Camera, and a new laptop and a new phone hah :P ignore me 'm wishing to much..

No comments:

Post a Comment